Please read the following terms carefully. Your use of the Premium Vapours website and purchase of products (or services) from us means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
Shopping with Premium Vapours
- – When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- – Premium Vapours may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- – All new Orders will be deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- The price for each product is shown on Premium Vapours and includes V.A.T at 20%
- We always try to make sure that the prices on Premium Vapours are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
- Prices quoted on Premium Vapours are in GBP – outside United Kingdom your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate. Please note that both charges and refunds are in GBP and Premium Vapours cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- You must pay for your Order before it is delivered. You can do so by Paypal, credit card or debit card.
- Orders may be processed online using PayPal, a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club) or debit card (Visa and Mastercard debit cards only). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- – We try to keep Premium Vapours as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we can’t supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- – All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- – You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
- – Premium Vapours aim to deliver products within 1-3 Working days in most circumstances, however, each product has a link on the product page stating the estimated delivery time for that product and you should refer to these for more details about delivery times.
- – Orders are dispatched by Royal Mail, some postal services will require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
- – We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on Premium Vapours but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- – If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid.
- – Please order from Premium Vapours with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
- – This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Premium Vapours copyright policy
- – Premium Vapours do not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- – The copyright in Premium Vapours and the content of all the software, website and pages relating to the Premium Vapours website is owned by, or licensed to Premium Vapours, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
- – Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of Premium Vapours, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- – You may use Premium Vapours for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of Premium Vapours for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on Premium Vapours may not be used for any other purpose.
- – Premium Vapours does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on Premium Vapours.
Privacy and Data Policy
- – Premium Vapours makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- – When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Premium Vapours (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your order
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service
- help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis (your credit rating can be checked for a nominal fee with chosen credit agencies).
- open and run your account
- provide a more personal shopping experience.
- – By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- – We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- – If you have ordered products from the Premium Vapours website before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
- – If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- – If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we’d like to keep you informed of the developments of Premium Vapours.
- – We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- – Premium Vapours will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
Premium Vapours Responsibilities
- – Premium Vapours has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on Premium Vapours or contact us for exact sizes.
- – Premium Vapours will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
- – Because of the nature of the Internet Premium Vapours provides and maintains Premium Vapours on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of Premium Vapours will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- – Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- – You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use Premium Vapours in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Premium Vapours for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- – These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Premium Vapours liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- – Premium Vapours will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- – Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. Premium Vapours s not involved in the manufacture of products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer’s guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- – These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- – Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Premium Vapours excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Premium Vapours and Premium Vapours shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- -any incorrect or inaccurate information on Premium Vapours
- -any interruptions to or delays in updating Premium Vapours
- -the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of Premium Vapours or any product purchased through Premium Vapours
- -any ill health caused by using any of the products sold on the Premium Vapours website
- -any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the Premium Vapours web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
- -any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
- -any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading Premium Vapours, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Premium Vapours or its licensees and affiliates
- -the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which Premium Vapours link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- -all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect. General
- – Premium Vapours may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- – Premium Vapours may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of Premium Vapours upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- – Termination shall be without prejudice to Premium Vapours other rights.
- – Premium Vapours acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- – If Premium Vapours do not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- – In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Premium Vapours option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- – These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Premium Vapours and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- – Since we are aiming Premium Vapours at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- – Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- – Use of Premium Vapours and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.
You can also contact us:
- – If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at email@example.com
- – By telephoning +44 (0)782 499 4377 Between 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (GMT)
- – By post at Premium Vapours, Highclere, Salt Lane, Godalming, Surrey, GU8 4DH, United Kingdom.